[comp.sys.amiga] The doctor is calling

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (12/29/88)

In article <1798@hp-sdd.HP.COM> tony@hp-sdd.HP.COM. (Tony Parkhurst) writes:

>From the August, 1988 issue of the "Hewlett-Packard Journal"
>(available at any descent technical library...):

Do you mean Descarte technical library, or dessicated technical library ?

And I really hate to use these things, but I see I have to:  :-)

>>Sorry, couldnt resist. Recreational flaming, and all that.
>
>Take this as you will, but here I put you in the same class as Nick Flor.

Thats it. Thats gone too far. I recant. I hereby publicly apologize
for anything I've ever said against HP or Tony Parkhurst, and what
ever else I have to say to get you to take back that horrible statement.

>>the Canon inks? 2) Are they as good as the Tektronix inks? 3) Are the
>>HP inks water or alcohol based? If they are alcohol based 4) can
>>I use them in a Canon printer?
>
>1) subjective.
>2)   ""
>3) water

Yes. This is what makes them unusable in the Canon printer.

>>``Hi HP. I have one of your competitors colour printers. I have no
>>intention to buy another colour printer, yours or anyone elses, but
>>I might be interested in throwing some money at you to buy your inks
>>if they will work in my printer.''
>
>Get real.

No way. I prefer integers.

I really really would buy HP's costly ink cartridges just to get the
ink out if A) it would work, and B) the look as good as the Tek ones.

But they won't and they don't. Oh well.

>Next time I will send a letter bomb via e-mail.

Uh-huh. Can you say ``sendsys''  :-)  (god I hate using those things)

--
                          I got a lump of coal.
richard@gryphon.COM {b'bone}!gryphon!richard  gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov