[comp.sys.amiga] LOGO for the Amiga

ng@pur-phy (Nicholas J. Giordano) (05/07/88)

Is Logo available for the Amiga??  I would be interested in a commercial
product, or shareware, or public-domain.  Comments on the quality, etc.,
would also be much appreciated.

Nick

campbell@cbmvax.UUCP (John Campbell SW) (05/13/88)

In article <1136@pur-phy> ng@newton.physics.purdue.edu.UUCP (Nicholas J. Giordano) writes:

>Is Logo available for the Amiga??  I would be interested in a commercial
>product, or shareware, or public-domain.  Comments on the quality, etc.,
>would also be much appreciated.
>
>Nick

1)  There are at least two public-domain/shareware products currently
available for the Amiga.  One is a shareware program which I originally
saw on Disk 68 of the Fish Disks.

2)  Several other Logo products for the Amiga are currently in development
in Israel, Canada, and the US, and they are intended to be commercial products.

3)  Commodore is currently working on an Amiga Logo product, although firm
dates are not yet available.

I hope this is of some assistance to all those who are interested in an
Amiga Logo product.

John Campbell
Manager, Worldwide Software and Product Support
Commodore International Limited

All relevant disclaimers are here.
Thought for the day:  Those who work together don't have to work as
hard and yet accomplish more.

tim@mcrware.UUCP (Tim Harris) (01/02/89)

I have a copy of the ALOGO interpreter for the Amiga, it is an Apple LOGO
clone written in 68000 assembly language by Gerald Owens.  It is available
over CompuServe and I think on one of the Fish disks.

Tim Harris