[comp.sys.amiga] Moebius and "PlayPFX"

dave@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (David A Rasmussen) (01/02/89)

From article <33998@bbn.COM>, by denbeste@bbn.com (Steven Den Beste):
> PlayPFX is the freely-redistributable player for an animation system called
> "PageFlipper Plus F/X", which is much more powerful than "movie".

I just grabbed this off the net, and when I do:
playpfx moebius

it says: ERR9067

And when I loadwb and click on it, it asks for "artematika #2"
Forgive my stupidity, but how do I name a floppy with a # in it?

--
Dave Rasmussen c/o Computing Services Division @ U of WI - Milwaukee
Internet: dave@csd4.milw.wisc.edu  Uucp: uwvax!uwmcsd1!uwmcsd4!dave {o,o}

hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com (Harv Laser) (01/03/89)

dave@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (David A Rasmussen) writes:

>And when I loadwb and click on it, it asks for "artematika #2"
>Forgive my stupidity, but how do I name a floppy with a # in it?
>
>--
If you can't do it with AmigaDOS, try doing it from Workbench with the
"rename" command on the "workbench" menu. Works fine.  Wasn't the name
supposed to be "ArteMatica #2"? At any rate, it won't work no matter
what you name it; apparently the animation itself is broken and just
won't run.

Harv Laser, Sysop, The People/Link AmigaZone.  Plink: CBM*HARV
UUCP: {ames!elroy, <backbone>}!gryphon!pnet02!hrlaser
INET: hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com
<---open            Push down while turning           close tightly--->