[comp.sys.amiga] Iff picture format

jffowler@sfx.npac.syr.edu (John Fowler) (01/03/89)

I need to know the file formats for iff and ham picture types.
Does anyone have any information? Please send it to the net.

                                    Yours truly,
                                    John Fowler

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (01/03/89)

For some reason, in an article whose ID you can look up (John Fowler) wrote:
>I need to know the file formats for iff and ham picture types.
>Does anyone have any information? Please send it to the net.

Yes, dont mail ir POST it. And to help john down the road to true
spiritual IFF enlightenment, POST every known IFF picture
as an example of the different things he can expect.

Also POST every known MAC picture for comparison.

>                                    Yours truly,
>                                    John Fowler

Well, at least he's sincere.

--
Grade Lakes: The name applied to Lakes Spearyer, Urine, Mishigan, Eerie and
Untario. They form the largest body of polluted fresh water in the world.

richard@gryphon.COM {b'bone}!gryphon!richard  gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov