[comp.sys.amiga] Printer Drivers... Please.

KRSEAR01@ULKYVX.BITNET (Kendall 'Opusii' Sears) (01/05/89)

[]

Hey Folks
  Does anyone out there have printer drivers for Okidata 120's and
C-Itoh's.  I have gotten ahold of both and was trying to get drivers
for them.  The Oki 92 driver works for the 120 but doesn't take the
extras into account.  And the C-itoh isn't supported at all.
  I have PrtDrvGen but was wondering if using that program wouldn't
let me access 1.3 advances.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx
Opusii

Kendall "Opusii" Sears
   KRSEAR01@ULKYVX.bitnet
   ...!psuvax!ulkyvx.bitnet!KRSEAR01  (UUCP)
"VIC's LIVE... Really. I just used one..."

hansb@ariel.unm.edu (Hans Bechtel) (01/06/89)

In article <8901050058.AA01002@jade.berkeley.edu> KRSEAR01@ULKYVX.BITNET (Kendall 'Opusii' Sears) writes:
>[]
>
>Hey Folks
>  Does anyone out there have printer drivers for Okidata 120's and
>C-Itoh's.  I have gotten ahold of both and was trying to get drivers
>for them.  The Oki 92 driver works for the 120 but doesn't take the
>extras into account.  And the C-itoh isn't supported at all.
>  I have PrtDrvGen but was wondering if using that program wouldn't
>let me access 1.3 advances.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanx
>Opusii
>

>Kendall "Opusii" Sears
>   KRSEAR01@ULKYVX.bitnet
>   ...!psuvax!ulkyvx.bitnet!KRSEAR01  (UUCP)
>"VIC's LIVE... Really. I just used one..."

I have a C.itoh 8510 AP printer from my c64 days that I use on my Amiga
system.  I have a printer driver that works EXCELLENT, even in 1.3!

You can set the density of to "4" in preferences for (I think) 200 dpi...

The file is approx. 2k in size.  either email me, or I can post it for the
ones without email access to me...

(Graphics are extremely close to better than letter quality...;-))

When I upgrade printers, I am going to Citoh Laser printer with postscript.

Hans
hansb@ariel.unm.edu

lloyd@ziebmef.uucp (Lloyd Ramnauth) (01/07/89)

Aren't Okidata 120 printers used for 64's ONLY?!
I mean, they are a 5 pin serial printer for the 64's serial port!