[comp.sys.amiga] IFF <-> GIF

scotth@harlie.SGI.COM (Scott Henry) (01/06/89)

Does anybody know of any programs for converting between IFF and GIF (and
RLE, etc) format pictures? I seem to remember that there was some posting
sometime (somewhere?) about that. If you have any pointers to where to
look, I would appreciate it (source also would be nice). Please E-Mail me,
and I will post a summary.

 Thanks,
	Scott Henry <scotth@sgi.com>
	Silicon Graphics, Inc.
--
              Scott Henry

870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') (01/06/89)

I have a copy of the IFF to GIF program, I will send it to you if I can
get my hands on the uuencode program locally.

later
Barry

jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) (01/08/89)

In article <1476@aucs.UUCP>, 870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') writes:

> I have a copy of the IFF to GIF program, I will send it to you if I can
> get my hands on the uuencode program locally.
>
> later
> Barry

Please, either post it to this group or to comp.binaries.amiga.
I am interested in getting a copy too.

If you could, how about the source while you are at it.

Thanks

			Mike Davis ..!att!ihlpm!jmdavis

char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}