[comp.sys.amiga] People outside USA need programs too. Was: Re: Virusx bug

andrew@bhpese.bhpese.oz (Andrew Steele) (01/11/89)

In article <1922@netmbx.UUCP> robocop@netmbx.UUCP (Thorsten Ebers) writes:
>In article <Jan.5.17.32.17.1989.16748@seagulls.rutgers.edu> lachac@seagulls.rutgers.edu (Gerard Lachac) writes:

	[Stuff about the latest version of virusX]

>>Available at your local BBS...
>
>But not Germany or Europe.So please Post the zoo-file to comp.bin.amiga or
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
		 or Down Under in Australia.
>to comp.sys.amiga if the file is not too long.
>
>thorsten

	 I am tired of hearing about these wonderful things that are available
from BIX, CompuServ, or "your local BBS".

    I agree with Thorsten, that if a program etc. is so good would someone
please post it to comp.{bin|src}.amiga so that those of us in the rest of
the world will have access to them too.

Andrew Steele                      _____     Spengat Technologies,
                                  /_   _\    c/o Electrical Computer Services,
ACSnet  : andrew@bhpese.oz        __| |__    BHP Rod & Bar Products Division,
INTERNET: andrew@bhpese.oz.au    /__| |__\   Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
UUCP    : ...!{uunet,mcvax}!munnari!bhpese.oz!andrew