[comp.sys.amiga] Dnet for Unix

smithey@esosun.UUCP (Brian Smithey) (01/21/89)

I would like to hear from someone who could e-mail a copy of the Dnet
sources for Unix to me.  The pub/amiga archive on ucbvax no longer exists.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Smithey                       |  uunet!seismo!esosun!smithey
Science Applications Int'l Corp.    |  smithey%esosun.css.gov@seismo.css.gov

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (01/22/89)

In article <312@esosun.UUCP>, smithey@esosun (Brian Smithey) writes:
>I would like to hear from someone who could e-mail a copy of the Dnet
>sources for Unix to me.  The pub/amiga archive on ucbvax no longer exists.

DNET 1.20 is available via anonymous ftp from XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU in
/amiga as dnet-1.20.zoo.  Don't forget to use binary mode.  This
includes both the Amiga and UNIX software.

	...tad

--
Tad Guy         <tadguy@cs.odu.edu>     Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA