[comp.sys.amiga] A2620 release

blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) (01/24/89)

From article <5746@cbmvax.UUCP>, by jesup@cbmvax.UUCP (Randell Jesup):
> In article <1195@esunix.UUCP> blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
>>We need the A2500 and the A2620 to be released so that vendors can't use
>>"non-standard hardware configuration" as an excuse for not supporting
>>alternate CPUs.
>
> 	They have been released, and I hear they're in (some) stores, and
> people have bought them.

Oh boy! Time to go slaughter the piggy bank again!

This starting to seem like an annual rituial. Hear about Wonderful New
Piece Of Hardware, lust after WNPOH for months as trade show reports and
such trickle in, break bank to buy WNPOH after it is finally released.
I ought to try and break this nasty habit sometime. (Sometime AFTER I
get my hands on an A2620 that is!)

Do I dare ask what the suggested list for the A2620 is?  :-)
--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland    580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
Here: utah-cs!esunix!blgardne   {ucbvax,allegra,decvax}!decwrl!esunix!blgardne