[comp.sys.amiga] Windows/Fonts

koo%loki.edsg@hac2arpa.hac.com (frances koo) (01/24/89)

shimoda@infohh.rmi.de (Markus Schmidt) writes:
>Also,  how  do  I  get  my  window  to  open  up  to  full  screen  size
>automatically?  My main Workbench work disk uses the interlace mode, but
>the CLI window fills only half the screen.

I wonder why we can't adjust the CLI window from Preferences.
The PD program 'xicon' defines the size of the CLI window, doesn't
it?
(You could see the size of the CLI window when you click 'Info'
in Workbench after an icon is selected.)

                        -- Frances Koo

peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) (01/25/89)

In your startup sequence, at the end:

	NEWCLI CON:x/y/w/h/Title
	ENDCLI

(actually, I do a NEWSHELL NEWCON:...)

Geeze, folks... patching the kickstart for this? Like smashing ants with
a sledgehammer.
--
Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva  `-_-'  Hackercorp.
...texbell!sugar!peter, or peter@sugar.uu.net      'U`