[comp.sys.amiga] Is Fred Fish Electronic?

Ernie@egami.wimsey.bc.ca (Ernie Gorrie) (01/25/89)

	Does anyone know if the FF disks are available though a BBS
anywhere, preferably compressed?  A Sysop here in the Vancouver
area would like to get them as quickly after they are released
and is willing to download from (just about) anywhere in North
America.

	He would prefer to be able to get them at 9600 bps if
possible but any information about locations would be
appreciated.

	Feel free to reply publicly or by E-Mail.  If I get E-Mail
replies, I'll post a summary.

--
Ernie Gorrie
9431 McBurney Drive,

smsst5@cisunx.UUCP (Steve M Suhy) (01/27/89)

In article <2174@van-bc.UUCP>, Ernie@egami.wimsey.bc.ca (Ernie Gorrie) writes:

> 	Does anyone know if the FF disks are available though a BBS
> anywhere, preferably compressed?  A Sysop here in the Vancouver
> area would like to get them as quickly after they are released
> and is willing to download from (just about) anywhere in North
> America.

The whole Fred Fish library is available through ftp at trantor.umd.edu.
I would check with these people first before downloading the entire
library. The directory search is info-amiga/uxe/amiga/fish.

-Steve

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (01/28/89)

Well if he is, he does a DAMN good job of approximating a human
in both appearence and behaviour.

--
                           ``So there''
richard@gryphon.COM   {...}!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov