[comp.sys.amiga] Genealogy for the Amiga ?

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (01/28/89)

In message <992883.bem@a.cs.okstate.edu> (blayne mayfield) writes:

> I am interested in finding some genealogy software, public domain, commercial,
> or anywhere in-between.  Does anyone have any sources?

Your Family Tree from Micromaster Inc., don't know anything about the
product but its not expensive, $49.95. Tel# 412-775-3000
The full add is in Amazing Computing Vol.03 No.12

> Thanks in advance,
> Blayne Mayfield

		    Michel Langereis.

UUCP: ...!mcvax!telmail!neabbs!amichel -- Only above opinions are for sale.
So my droogs, if you're feeling oddy knocky or gloopy or chocked with chepooka,
you are invited to sloosh the music of CLOCKWORK and feel horrorshow once more.
It is all, to quote CLOCKWORK's "hero" Alex, 'Bliss, bliss and heaven....Hear
angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.'   -Chris Nelson