[comp.sys.amiga] A1000 and 2M RAM for sale

atheybey@PTT.LCS.MIT.EDU (01/21/89)

Amiga 1000, 512K RAM, Half bright, keyboard, mouse, original manuals,
and all the standard features that we all know and love.

$450

ASDG 8M Zorro I memory board.  Auto configure, holds up to 8 MBytes of
1 MBit x 1 DRAM chips, in 2 MByte increments.  Unpopulated.  With manual
& installation disk.

$275

ASDG Mini-Rack-C.  "Zorro I subset" two slot expansion chassis with
power supply for A1000.  Not suprisingly, the above-mentioned memory
board fits quit nicely in this.

$50
(Memory board + rack: $300)

The computer has been running flawlessly since April 1986, the
combination since August 1987.  Never a burp out of any of 'em.

I'll pay for shipping.
Home phone:  (617) 328-9561

Andrew Heybey, atheybey@ptt.lcs.mit.edu     Room 509, 545 Technology Square
Advanced Network Architecture Group   	 	       Cambridge, MA  02139
MIT Laboratory for Computer Science    			     (617) 253-6011

atheybey@PTT.LCS.MIT.EDU (01/22/89)

I have already received mail about this, so I had better clarify:

My brain was apparently disconnected when I wrote the subject line in
my message.  I am selling *only* the bare RAM board.  I already have
plans for the chips.

Andrew Heybey, atheybey@ptt.lcs.mit.edu     Room 509, 545 Technology Square
Advanced Network Architecture Group   	 	       Cambridge, MA  02139
MIT Laboratory for Computer Science    			     (617) 253-6011

zaphod@freja.diku.dk (Ole D. M. Lennert) (01/28/89)

atheybey@PTT.LCS.MIT.EDU writes:

[Stuff about equipment for sale deleted........]

>I'll pay for shipping.

Don't say this kind of things! What if I asked you to send your memory
board to Denmark.......   8^)

>Home phone:  (617) 328-9561

>Andrew Heybey, atheybey@ptt.lcs.mit.edu     Room 509, 545 Technology Square
>Advanced Network Architecture Group   	 	       Cambridge, MA  02139
>MIT Laboratory for Computer Science    			     (617) 253-6011

Ole D. M. Lennert (zaphod@freja.diku.dk)

"With a bit of luck, the phone bill will bankrupt the buggers."
 - Ford Prefect, speaking of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.