[comp.sys.amiga] Microsoft C 5.0 / Quick C for Amiga???

rsilvers@hawk.ulowell.edu (Robert Silvers) (01/28/89)

     I think it was the December issue of Amiga World.  The one that had a list
of the 1200 programs now out for the Amiga.  Under the development section,
Microsoft C 5.0 and Quick C were listed.  I don't understand.  Is this a cross-
compiler, or a native Amiga system.  If it is for the Amiga, does it support
Intuition, etc?

							--Rob.

rsilvers@hawk.ulowell.edu    _   _    _ __  ___   _   (508) 452-5000 Ex 2233
                            /_\  |\  /| || //__  /_\
                          _// \\ ||\/|| || \\// // \\_
                   "Only Amiga does not make it impossible"

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (01/28/89)

In Message <11416@swan.ulowell.edu>, rsilvers@hawk.ulowell.edu (Robert Silvers) writes:

>     I think it was the December issue of Amiga World.  The one that had a list
>of the 1200 programs now out for the Amiga.  Under the development section,
>Microsoft C 5.0 and Quick C were listed.  I don't understand.  Is this a cross-
>compiler, or a native Amiga system.  If it is for the Amiga, does it support
>Intuition, etc?

  My _guess_ is they were including use on a BridgeBoard (IE: MS-DOS version).

  Sneakers

--
Dan "Sneakers" Schein          {pyramid|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
Sneakers Computing

   Call: BERKS AMIGA BBS - 60+ Megs - 24 Hrs - 12/2400 Baud - 215/678-7691