[comp.sys.amiga] cool old Amiga tidbit about ETA-10 chief architect

karl@sugar.uu.net (Karl Lehenbauer) (01/29/89)

I was doing a bit of disk housecleaning this morning, and came across this
interesting item from comp.arch a while back:

From: eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene Miya N.)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Subject: Re: ETA?
Date: 11 Jun 87 16:41:25 GMT

Just a word of note: Neil Lincoln, the chief architect of the 10 does
read this news group (although he tells me that he spends more time on
his Amiga reading comp.*amiga [interesting contrast Cray builts Crays on
Apples, Neil builds ETAs on Amiga, (will Commodore buy an ETA?) think
of those lines .....;-)]).  Seymour does not read news, but I heard
he gave a chuckle when people (like Patterson) started crediting him
with RISCs.
--eugene miya
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl  | "We've been following your progress with considerable
-- karl@sugar.uu.net |  interest, not to say contempt."  -- Zaphod Beeblebrox IV