[comp.sys.amiga] APL terminal prg needed.

870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') (01/20/89)

Hi all, I am in the need of a terminal program that will support an APL
char. set. It would also be nice if it were pd, if you know of such a
beast PLEASE let me know.

later
Barry Comer

esalbert@s3dawn.ARPA (Eric Salberta) (02/05/89)

In article <1506@aucs.UUCP> 870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') writes:
>Hi all, I am in the need of a terminal program that will support an APL
>char. set. It would also be nice if it were pd, if you know of such a
>beast PLEASE let me know.
>
>later
>Barry Comer

Barry (and others):
			I tried to e-mail this to you, but the mailer wouldn't
take it, so here goes.  The only APL terminal emulator for the Amiga that I
know of is built into the APL.68000 interpreter by Spencer Organization, Inc.
for the Amiga.  It is not PD, but at $99.00 is almost the least expensive
language for the Amiga, and a h*ll of a good deal.  I use this interpreter,
and am very satisfied with it (although, to be honest, I have not really
checked out the terminal part as there isn't an APL mainframe around here to
which I have connect privileges).  Their address is:

				Spencer Organization, Inc.
				366 Kinderkamack Road
				P. O. Box 248
				Westwood, New Jersey  07675

			Phone:	(201) 666-6011

I hope this is of help.
						   Eric R. Salberta
						(esalbert@scubed.com)

(P.S. -- I have no connection with Spencer Organization, Inc. other than as
 a satisfied customer.)