[comp.sys.amiga] connectivity of comp.sources.amiga

peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) (01/26/89)

I'm just wondering... has anyone seen Browser in comp.sources.amiga? We dropped
our feed from uunet for this group, preferring to depend on cheaper feeds, but
since then we haven't seen but a couple of messages about the end of the
volume. I suspect that we may have made a mistake, but before we start the
uunet feed up again, how about someone letting us know whether that's the
problem.
--
Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva  `-_-'  Hackercorp.
...texbell!sugar!peter, or peter@sugar.uu.net      'U`

hrc@daimi.dk (Henrik Raeder Clausen) (02/02/89)

In article <3335@sugar.uu.net> peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
>I'm just wondering... has anyone seen Browser in comp.sources.amiga?

Hey, we have had nothing in a month in either binaries or sources. I've
been awaiting Browser 1.6 eagerly. Is our feed broken, or is Bob down for
a long time? Sys and tech are working fine.

          Best regards, Henrik Clausen   hrc@daimi.dk

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/03/89)

In article <1951@daimi.dk>, hrc@daimi (Henrik Raeder Clausen) writes:
>Hey, we have had nothing in a month in either binaries or sources. I've
>been awaiting Browser 1.6 eagerly. Is our feed broken, or is Bob down for
>a long time? Sys and tech are working fine.

Bob is up and at USENIX...

Stuff showed up here just last night (world -- a text adventure game).
Browser 1.6a showed up here Jan 30th.

Guess you have some work to do now... :-(

	...tad

(These archives are available via anonymous ftp from xanth.cs.odu.edu).

Chris_F_Chiesa@cup.portal.com (02/05/89)

I know Portal is hardly the epitome of connectivity goals, but yes, Browser
1.6 DID show up here in comp.sources.Amiga.  Saw it a couple hours ago, myself.