[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: DECNET on the AMIGA

perretg@cernvax.UUCP (perretg) (02/03/89)

I need some infos about the availability of DECNET for the AMIGA ?

Ethernet interface has been developed by AMERISTAR (and maybe others) with
TCP-IP and NFS, but I don't know if they have implemented DECNET.
(Ameristar Telephone, Telex, Fax or bitnet ?)
				   Thank's for your help

						Denis Perret-Gallix

tolly@swan.ulowell.edu (B+H Tolly) (02/06/89)

In article <925@cernvax.UUCP> perretg@cernvax.UUCP () writes:

>I need some infos about the availability of DECNET for the AMIGA ?
>
>Ethernet interface has been developed by AMERISTAR (and maybe others) with
>TCP-IP and NFS, but I don't know if they have implemented DECNET.

TSSnet for the Amiga is being developed by and will be available from
Syndesis. This is a full DECnet interface with NCP, File Copy and Listen,
Network Virtual Terminal, Vax Mail, and Exec device programming interface.
Syndesis is at

 Syndesis
 20 West St.
 Wilmington, MA 01887