[comp.sys.amiga] Commodore Telephone Numbers??

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (02/03/89)

Does anyone know the customer service numbers for Commodore? A gent that goes
to our Amiga User group meetings had his 1084S monitor die just days out of
the warranty period and wants to talk to someone at CBM.

          - Doug -

 Doug_B_Erdely@Portal.Cup.Com

eric@cbmvax.UUCP (Eric Cotton) (02/04/89)

In article <14266@cup.portal.com> Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com writes:
>Does anyone know the customer service numbers for Commodore? A gent that goes
>to our Amiga User group meetings had his 1084S monitor die just days out of
>the warranty period and wants to talk to someone at CBM.

The best bet is to bring broken equipment to a Commodore authorized
sercice center.  Even if it is out of the warranty period the service
centers will still fix it.  They'll just charge you for it.  To find
the name of the nearest center, phone Commodore's support department
at (215) 436-4200.  They're pretty busy folks there so please be patient
when you dial.
--
Eric Cotton
Commodore-Amiga                                               (215) 431-9100

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (02/06/89)

Thanks Eric,
 But I think he wants to see if CBM won't do something first. He knows he can
have it fixed. It's just that he is not a happy camper that it died just days
out of the warranty.

          - Doug -

 Doug_B_Erdely@Portal.Cup.Com