[comp.sys.amiga] Debugger for Benchmark Modula-2

tmb@davinci.acc.Virginia.EDU (Thomas M. Breeden) (02/02/89)

Does anyone know if Avante-Guard software has released a Source Level Debugger
(referred to in the Benchmark M2 compiler manual)?

Alternatively, has anyone used any other Amiga debugger with Benchmark M2
programs (as the compiler manual implies might be a possiblity)?

Thanks,

            - Tom Breeden
              tmb@virginia.EDU      -> Internet
              tmb@virginia          -> BITNET

stewartw@cognos.uucp (Stewart Winter) (02/08/89)

In article <326@galen.acc.virginia.edu> tmb@davinci.acc.Virginia.EDU (Thomas M. Breeden) writes:
>Does anyone know if Avante-Guard software has released a Source Level Debugger
>(referred to in the Benchmark M2 compiler manual)?
   When I bought (3 months ago) they had not

>Alternatively, has anyone used any other Amiga debugger with Benchmark M2
>programs (as the compiler manual implies might be a possiblity)?

   Leon Frenkel (sp?) sent me a letter stating that LDebug is a source level
debugger that works with Benchmark.  I have never tried it.  Perhaps someone
else would care to comment.

--
Stewart Winter                Cognos Incorporated   S-mail: P.O. Box 9707
VOICE: (613) 738-1338 x3830   FAX: (613) 738-0002           3755 Riverside Drive