[comp.sys.amiga] Rexx on the pc

duncan@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Shan D Duncan) (02/07/89)

->
-> Article 1187 of comp.lang.rexx:
-> >From: rezac@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
-> Subject: Personal REXX 2.0
-> Date: 6 Feb 89 17:41:14 GMT
->
-> Mansfield Software has a new release of Personal REXX for the IBM-PC
-> available.  THe package is $200, cheaper if you get it mail-order.  I've
-> used REXX on the mainframe for a while and like it.

I have a friend who is always telling me "Yeah the amiga is "neat" BUT
my Leading Edge can do just about everything cheaper!   WELL not when it
comes to running rexx!

Thanks to Bill Hawes!!

In <797@csd4.milw.wisc.edu>, duncan@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Shan D Duncan) writes:
>-> Mansfield Software has a new release of Personal REXX for the IBM-PC
>-> available.  THe package is $200, cheaper if you get it mail-order.  I've
>-> used REXX on the mainframe for a while and like it.
>
>I have a friend who is always telling me "Yeah the amiga is "neat" BUT
>my Leading Edge can do just about everything cheaper!   WELL not when it
>comes to running rexx!

To add to that, imagine trying to do anything really useful on a single tasking
machine with Rexx. Not much else running to pass messages to. :-)

>Thanks to Bill Hawes!!

Yes, thanks Bill.

-larry

--
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that when you die, your soul goes up on
                  the roof and gets stuck.