[comp.sys.amiga] Custom Libraries: How??

451061%UOTTAWA.BITNET@CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (Valentin Pepelea) (02/16/89)

In message <14630@cup.portal.com> Daniel B Hankins <dan-hankins@cup.portal.com>
writes:

>    How do I create a custom library?
>    So what's the trick?

In the Amiga Transactor Volume 1 Issue 4 you will find neat example of how
to create a shared librariy. All you have to do is plug in your own routines.
Another Lattice specific example can be found on one of the Fish disks. The
author is Francois Rouaix, I believe.

"An  operating  system  without         Name: Valentin Pepelea
 virtual memory is an operating         Phone: (613) 233-1821
 system without virtue."                Bitnet: 451061@uottawa
                                        Usenet: Look at the header
         - Ancient Inca Proverb         Planet: Ontario!Canada!Earth

rouaix@inria.UUCP (Francois Rouaix) (02/16/89)

In article <8838@louie.udel.EDU> 451061%UOTTAWA.BITNET@CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (Valentin Pepelea) writes:

>In message <14630@cup.portal.com> Daniel B Hankins <dan-hankins@cup.portal.com>
>writes:
>
>>    How do I create a custom library?
>>    So what's the trick
>Another Lattice specific example can be found on one of the Fish disks. The
>author is Francois Rouaix, I believe.

No. I'm not the author. The author is Jean-Michel Forgeas.
Additonnal note: there are some other PD programs (on the Fish Disks or
elsewhere) that are attributed to me. Sometimes it's WRONG. (ex: text editor
MED on Fish Disk). The reason is that I've been posting these to the net,
on the request of the authors. Be sure to check in the docs who the real
author is !

<Pnews filler>
<Pnews filler>
<Pnews filler>
<Pnews filler>
<Pnews filler>
<Pnews filler>
--
*- Francois Rouaix                 //       When the going gets tough,       *
*- rouaix@inria.inria.fr         \X/           the guru goes meditating...   *