[comp.sys.amiga] Fonts in Basic? Is it possible?

smsst5@cisunx.UUCP (Steve M Suhy) (02/13/89)

     Is it possible to use the WB fonts in a Basic program? If so,
what commands or code is needed? And is there any PD font editors
floating around?

               -Steve

In article <15810@cisunx.UUCP> smsst5@cisunx.UUCP (Steve M Suhy) writes:
>     Is it possible to use the WB fonts in a Basic program? If so,
>what commands or code is needed?

Have you ever looked at the Demo programs that come with AmigaBASIC ? Have
you ever run them? There is one that prints things out in several fonts.

> And is there any PD font editors floating around?
>               -Steve

FED comes on the Extras disk. I realize it isn't a really classy font
editor but it is about as good as you could get public domain as well.
If you don't mind spending real money check out Calligrapher.

Sorry for the condecending tone here but your message would indicate that
you have made _zero_ effort at trying to find anything out before sending
out a message to 8 zillion people who _did_ bother to read through the
manuals and examples before asking "the net" at large.

--Chuck McManis