[comp.sys.amiga] Strange request for bitnet readers of comp.sys.amiga

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) (02/17/89)

If there are bitnet readers of comp.sys.amiga out there who
are still getting their feeds from the amiga-relay at U of Delaware
(IE: messages from amiga-relay @udacsvm.bitnet)
please email me as i HAVEN'T been getting anything
from there for the past week or so, and i want to see if
they've gone off the air , or if there is someone that I should
be screaming at..

thanks.

JpC

Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET      cronejp@mcl.UUCP

Heisenberg might have been here...

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (02/18/89)

In article <8902171513.AA15786@jade.berkeley.edu> CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:
>If there are bitnet readers of comp.sys.amiga out there who
>are still getting their feeds from the amiga-relay at U of Delaware
>(IE: messages from amiga-relay @udacsvm.bitnet)
>please email me as i HAVEN'T been getting anything

The reason you arn't seeing them is *I'M GETTING THEM ALL !!*

/mmdf@udel.edu/h:j  kills off about half a dozen a day.  Maybe
they have it backwards and send it to those who shouldnt get it
ans don't send it to those who do get it.

Sigh.  Another day.  Another diaper.

--
               Lotus Super Seven Series III.  Too fast to race.
   BYTE computer graphics photo layout cancelled.  Too many Amiga entries.