[comp.sys.amiga] Mouse Balls

rlcarr@athena.mit.edu (Rich Carreiro) (02/20/89)

Does anyone know of a place that sells mouseballs that will automatically
clean the cruft off the rollers without me having to scrape it off myself?

Thanks,

ARPA:    rlcarr@athena.mit.edu
UUCP:    {wherever}!mit-eddie!mit-athena!rlcarr
BITNET:  rlcarr%athena.mit.edu@MITVMA.mit.edu

* Rich Carreiro                 "Back off man, I'm a scientist."              *
* rlcarr@athena.mit.edu                - Dr. Peter Venkman                    *

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (02/20/89)

In article <9340@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU> rlcarr@athena.mit.edu (Rich Carreiro) writes:
>Does anyone know of a place that sells mouseballs that will automatically
>clean the cruft off without me having to scrape it off myself?

You bloody pervert.  Take it to alt.sex will ya.

In an unencrypted newsfroup yet. Sheesh.

--
               Lotus Super Seven Series III.  Too fast to race.
   BYTE computer graphics photo layout cancelled.  Too many Amiga entries.

mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Portuesi) (02/21/89)

rlcarr@athena.mit.edu (Rich Carreiro) writes:
> Does anyone know of a place that sells mouseballs that will automatically
> clean the cruft off the rollers without me having to scrape it off myself?

Probably a better solution is to purchase a mouse pad, so your mouse
will have a cruft-free place to roll.

			--M

--
Michael Portuesi / Information Technology Center / Carnegie Mellon University
INET:   mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu / BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"I'm very sorry, Master, but that WAS the backup system" -- Slave