[comp.sys.amiga] 2500 gurus

8642420@wwu.edu (eric cosky) (02/19/89)

	Sometimes when I cold boot my 2500 it will guru #00000004; when I
ctl-amiga-amiga it it boots fine. It seems to guru right around the time
it binddrivers my 2090... Is this a known bug?

-eric cosky
InterNet: 8642420@wwu.edu
ATT: 206-733-1331

kevin@uts.amdahl.com (Kevin Clague) (02/21/89)

In article <9143@louie.udel.EDU> 8642420@wwu.edu (eric cosky) writes:

>	Sometimes when I cold boot my 2500 it will guru #00000004; when I
>ctl-amiga-amiga it it boots fine. It seems to guru right around the time
>it binddrivers my 2090... Is this a known bug?
>
>-eric cosky
>InterNet: 8642420@wwu.edu
>ATT: 206-733-1331

I have the same problem with my 2000 and my 2090A.
   I have:
       b2000 with autoboot ROMs
       2090A with Quantum Prodrive 80S SCSI drive
       Commodore 8 meg board with 2 meg installed.
       AmigaDOS 1.3

Since I leave my machine on most of the time, it is not too huge a
problem, but it would be nice to know what's happeneing.

Kevin
--
UUCP:  kevin@uts.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,seismo,oliveb}!amdahl!kevin

[  Any thoughts or opinions which may or may not have been expressed  ]
[  herein are my own.  They are not necessarily those of my employer. ]