[comp.sys.amiga] Sword of Sodan

ali@polya.Stanford.EDU (Ali T. Ozer) (12/25/88)

In article <3646@crash.cts.com> spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) writes:
>if you want a game to demo some impressive Amiga graphics
>for your friends, go for Sword of Sodan.

Yes, just the opening screen with the copper tricks and the stereo sound is
demo enough! (Or at least I am assuming the waves are done with the copper;
anyone know for sure?)

Ali Ozer

techrat@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (James S. Burwell) (02/13/89)

Ok.  I'm stumped.  Can anyone tell me how to kill Zoros, the Evil Guy, in
Sword of Sodan?  I can use my shields, and they don't help, and I fire
"Magic Zappers" at him, and they don't affect him.  He seems to constantly
be firing at me, and has a shield of his own.  I can never get close enough
to hit him with the sword..   Has anyone solved this?

Please reply via mail..

Thanks in advance..

techrat@jolnet.orpk.il.us
	or
{backbone}!killer!jolnet!techrat

jmsc@inesc.UUCP (Miguel Casteleiro) (02/16/89)

In article <155@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US>, techrat@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (James S. Burwell) writes:
> Ok.  I'm stumped.  Can anyone tell me how to kill Zoros, the Evil Guy, in
> Sword of Sodan?

To kill Zoros: Get close to him (by jumping forward) then stab your sword
forward (joystick to rigth) and keep firing. After several hits you kill him.
You don't need any shield.

> Please reply via mail..
I did email you, but it was returned (host unknown).

--
 Miguel Casteleiro at
 INESC, Lisboa, Portugal

raw@mcnc.org (Russell Williams) (02/24/89)

In article <660@inesc.UUCP>, jmsc@inesc.UUCP (Miguel Casteleiro) writes:
> In article <155@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US>, techrat@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (James S. Burwell) writes:
> > Ok.  I'm stumped.  Can anyone tell me how to kill Zoros, the Evil Guy, in
> > Sword of Sodan?
>
> To kill Zoros: Get close to him (by jumping forward) then stab your sword
> forward (joystick to rigth) and keep firing. After several hits you kill him.
> You don't need any shield.

	I tried using my sword.  I hit Zoros about twelve million times, and
nothing happened.  Well, actually, he did bleed, and after a wall the castle
seemed to shake, but just when I thought I had him, he started firing arrow
head mystic bolts at me.  I couldn't get near him!

					Russell Williams
					Usenet  RAW@MCNC.ORG