[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Amiga Classes

imre@amdcad.AMD.COM (Imre Varga) (02/22/89)

I'm posting this for my father in law. He is interested in Amiga's,
but is unable to find an Amiga class that he can take to determine
If he really wants one or what kind he may want. If anyone knows
of class in the San Francisco area Please send me a reply, thanks.
My father in law found one class, but he would have to first by
an Amiga and then take the class.

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (02/22/89)

In article <24547@amdcad.AMD.COM>, imre@amdcad.AMD.COM (Imre Varga) says:

>I'm posting this for my father in law. He is interested in Amiga's,
>but is unable to find an Amiga class that he can take to determine

Perhaps better than a class, he should attend a few user group meetings.
Since you are in the Bay area, you could even go to a BADGE meeting.

                                                                    lee

darin@nova.laic.uucp (Darin Johnson) (02/26/89)

In article <72812UH2@PSUVM> UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) writes:
>In article <24547@amdcad.AMD.COM>, imre@amdcad.AMD.COM (Imre Varga) says:
>>
>>I'm posting this for my father in law. He is interested in Amiga's,
>>but is unable to find an Amiga class that he can take to determine
>
>Perhaps better than a class, he should attend a few user group meetings.
>Since you are in the Bay area, you could even go to a BADGE meeting.

Also, I should put in a plug for Pat Bailey, who runs some Amiga classes
every so often in the Bay Area.  He is the same person who creates the
"Cat Fish" listings for Fish Disks, so check out the top-level README's
on the later Fish Disk's for his address (and number?).  He is more
geared towards beginner's, and his classes are a good way to get
started with actually doing some work (word processing, CLI, paint
programs, etc.).

Darin Johnson (leadsv!laic!darin@pyramid.pyramid.com)
	Can you "Spot the Looney"?