[comp.sys.amiga] ordering from CATS

ZZFRICK%DHVRRZN1.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (03/02/89)

Date: 2 March 1989, 15:28:05 MEZ
From: Harald Fricke             05 11/790-2025       ZZFRICK  at DHVRRZN1
To:   AMIGA-RELAY at LOUIE.UDEL.EDU

Hello everybody!

Is a new (>04-88) list of CATS items/ordering informatins available?
I'm especially interested in an 1.3 native developer update kit.
If such a list should exist - could someone mail it to me? I'm on BITNET
and cannot receive USENET forums.
Thank you very much in advance,
                                  Harald
Harald Fricke <ZZFRICK@DHVRRZN1.BITNET>
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the opinions of my employer or vice
            versa. This posting reflects my own personal opinion.

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (03/06/89)

In article <10026@louie.udel.EDU> ZZFRICK%DHVRRZN1.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>Is a new (>04-88) list of CATS items/ordering informatins available?
>I'm especially interested in an 1.3 native developer update kit.

Me too!
Are there any special requirements of the buyer of the 1.3 Native
Developer Kit ? (registration, company instead of private person...)

adam@cbmvax.UUCP (Adam Levin CATS) (03/06/89)

In article <4353@enea.se> tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
>Are there any special requirements of the buyer of the 1.3 Native
>Developer Kit ? (registration, company instead of private person...)

(Carolyn posted the latest list here a week ago; check your archives.)

There are no special requirements to purchase the documentation
we publish.  Just send a check for the correct amount, the name
of the manual, and your name and address.  Sending a certified check
will speed the process because we don't have to wait for them to "clear".

--
     Adam Keith Levin  --  CATS   Commodore-Amiga Technical Support
     1200 Wilson Drive / West Chester, PA  19380     (215) 431-9180