[comp.sys.amiga] AztecC 3.6a

maverick@floopy.UUCP (Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz) (03/04/89)

>A fellow brewer (Armin 'Marvin' Sparr) owns a Manx Aztec C Developers
>package. When he upgraded to 3.6 in May last year, his distributor did
>send him a 3.6 Professional package, which lacks some utilities.
>Armin discovered the error in time and is ever since engaged in a
>"live or death struggle" (don't ya just love Monthy Phyton? :-) with
>the distributor for the correct update.
>
>The newest "spam" from his dealer is that Manx discontinued both the
>Developer and Commercial packages with 3.6, since they weren't selling
>too well.
>
>Could someone on this hypergalactical well informed forum please verify
>this statement? Just in case he's telling the truth...
>
>Thanks in advance for all ya responses,

A friend of mine (sirius@well.uucp) has the Manx Aztec C 3.6a Developers
package and didn't purchase it until after your friend got his update so
if Manx has discontinued the Developers package it is news to him, and alot
of other people I am sure.

--
         ____
        / / /  Amiga 1000  | Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz  -  Sirius Software

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (03/07/89)

In article <0225.AA0225@floopy> maverick@floopy.UUCP (Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz) writes:
+---------------
|>A fellow brewer (Armin 'Marvin' Sparr) owns a Manx Aztec C Developers
|>package. When he upgraded to 3.6 in May last year, his distributor did
|>send him a 3.6 Professional package, which lacks some utilities.
|>Armin discovered the error in time and is ever since engaged in a
|>"live or death struggle" (don't ya just love Monthy Phyton? :-) with
|>the distributor for the correct update.
|>
|>The newest "spam" from his dealer is that Manx discontinued both the
|>Developer and Commercial packages with 3.6, since they weren't selling
|>too well.
|>
|>Could someone on this hypergalactical well informed forum please verify
|>this statement? Just in case he's telling the truth...
|>
| [...]
+---------------

Could the name of this distributor be posted to this newsgroup please?
That way others can be sure to be able to avoid having to deal with them...

--
O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
  o  _///_ //	Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

maverick@floopy.UUCP (Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz) (03/11/89)

In article <341@becker> bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) writes:

>Could the name of this distributor be posted to this newsgroup please?
>That way others can be sure to be able to avoid having to deal with them...
>

>--
>O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
>  o  _///_ //	Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
>   <`)=  _<<	BitNet:   BECKER@HUMBER.BITNET
>      \\\  \\	"I became a Doctor of Gonzo Kernelism" - Thompson S. Machinecode

You are asking the wrong person.  Apparently the line eater got some of my
message because I was quoting someone else.  Don't quite remember who though.

--
         ____