[comp.sys.amiga] Christmas in March!

disd@hubcap.UUCP (Gary Heffelfinger) (03/17/89)

Ho. Ho. Ho.  Santa Page has struck again.  The volume of programs in the
sources and binaries groups lately has been unbelievable!

Bless you, Bob!  And the sleigh you rode in on.

Gary

--
Gary R Heffelfinger   -  Not speaking for Clemson University
disd@hubcap.clemson.edu       -- FIX the Holodeck --

page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) (03/17/89)

disd@hubcap.UUCP (Gary Heffelfinger) wrote:
>Ho. Ho. Ho.  Santa Page has struck again.  The volume of programs in the
>sources and binaries groups lately has been unbelievable!

Ho Ho Ho.  Merry Ides of March, or St. Patrick's day, or whatever.

I can't tell you how many nastygrams I've gotten in the past few days!
I guess I overflowed some spool partitions.  Indeed, I overflowed the
amiga archive on swan as well and had to go erasing other non-amiga
files.

I had some stuff that I've had in the queue for almost 2 months, I'm
embarrased to say.  I spent about 20 hours over the past three days
getting this stuff out.  I'm all caught up except for the VLT and
AmigaTCP distributions (going out today) and KeyMapEd which finally is
in a shippable state (if you're waiting for something else, I don't
have it).

This will be the last time I dump this kind of load on the net; from
now on they'll be spread out via cron or some such.

..Bob
--
Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@swan.ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
Have five nice days.

monty@sagpd1.UUCP (Monty Saine) (03/18/89)

<
<Ho. Ho. Ho.  Santa Page has struck again.  The volume of programs in the
<sources and binaries groups lately has been unbelievable!
<
<Bless you, Bob!  And the sleigh you rode in on.
<
<Gary
<
<
<
<--
<Gary R Heffelfinger   -  Not speaking for Clemson University
<disd@hubcap.clemson.edu       -- FIX the Holodeck --
<<       Furman Paladins --- National Champs!!

Hear! Hear! Gratsi, Gratsi

Keep in coming my administrater hates it and I love it.

Monty