[comp.sys.amiga] Problem with ML7 software

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (03/19/89)

In message <114604@bbn.com> cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) writes:

>  [ ... ]
>
>I suspect it is a bug of some kind in mindlight 7, but until I can give them a
>better hint about what is really going wrong, they don't have a prayer of
>psyching it out.

I've tried this out also, everything hangs here. Also when I click several
icons the Amiga hangs, nothing possible anymore except for the TFS
(ThreeFingerSalute) ofcourse. I can turn off DMouse but the problem stays.
I use the first version of the software, I think I'm going to the office to
try out the update and see if the problem is still there. My advice, don't
run the ML7 in the background, its not built for a 'background' task anyway ;-)
BTW: I've the same configuration, B2000 + 2* fd, A2058 2Mb, GVP HC40Q.

>Thanks!!

	   You're welcome,

			     Michel Langereis

UUCP: ...!mcvax!telmail!neabbs!amichel -- Only above opinions are for sale.
In hell they don't need a fauna, on earth it will be hell if we stay at the
same track we are now. But hey! we're angels and we can fly away anyday.