[comp.sys.amiga] PsIntrp -- not executable?

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (03/11/89)

Has anybody fooled with Greg Lee's "PsIntrp" (from fish disk 101)?  I just
tried it and get a "not an object module" whenever I try to run it. ???

   __
  /  )                              Bernie Cosell
 /--<  _  __  __   o _              BBN Sys & Tech, Cambridge, MA 02238

admiral%m-5@Sun.COM (Michael Limprecht SUN Microsystems Mt. View Ca.) (03/22/89)

In article <37109@bbn.COM>, cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) writes:
> Has anybody fooled with Greg Lee's "PsIntrp" (from fish disk 101)?  I just
> tried it and get a "not an object module" whenever I try to run it. ???

	Your not alone. I tried it last night and got the same thing. Also
	my system crashed to kickstart when I tried loading from the Icon.

	Any help out there.
	(program move to bit bucket and off my hard drive)

	Mick