[comp.sys.amiga] Carrying/Selling Amiga Computers

prkeen@nuchat.UUCP (Phillip Keen) (03/23/89)

Dear NetLand:

I am about to start up my own computer in about 30 weeks or so.  When I start
it I want to carry both IBM clones and the Amiga computer line -- both
hardware and software.

I already know how to get/order IBM clones hardware and software but How do
I go about getting/ordering Amiga hardware, software, and computers?  Any
and all information on the subject would highly be appreciated.

You can contact me at prkeen@nuchat via USENET or smail me at
the address below:

Phillip Keen
2705 Martin
Pasadena, TX  77502

Like I've said already any information you can get/send me on the subject
would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Phillip Keen
--
       //  Amiga makes it possible         Phillip Keen
      //   USENET:  ....uunet!nuchat!prkeen

phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) (03/24/89)

In article <5282@nuchat.UUCP> prkeen@nuchat.UUCP (Phillip Keen) writes:
>I am about to start up my own computer in about 30 weeks or so.  When I start
>it I want to carry both IBM clones and the Amiga computer line -- both
>hardware and software....

This message is a classic example of what should *NOT* be crossposted
to comp.sys.amiga AND comp.sys.amiga.tech.  There was nothing at all
technical about the article.  Please think before you crosspost, and
then don't (crosspost, that is).

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University