[comp.sys.amiga] ARP v 1.3 ?????

dan@ivucsb.UUCP (Dan Howell) (03/26/89)

It seems like I've asked this a million times before, but it *anyone* working
on version 1.3 commands for ARP?  Is anyone who worked on ARP on the net?
Does anyone have sources for ARP?

Just patiently waiting for a complete copy command....

Thanks.

andy@cbmvax.UUCP (Andy Finkel) (03/29/89)

In article <662@ivucsb.UUCP> ivucsb!dan@anise.acc.com (Dan Howell) writes:
>It seems like I've asked this a million times before, but it *anyone* working
>on version 1.3 commands for ARP?

Yes.  Charlie Heath and Scott Ballentine are working on the ARP 1.3
release; its currently in beta test, and will be moving into gamma
test soon.

Is anyone who worked on ARP on the net?

They hang out mostly on BIX, (and some on CIS and PLINK)

>Does anyone have sources for ARP?

Well, they do, anyway :-)
--
andy finkel		{uunet|rutgers|amiga}!cbmvax!andy
Commodore-Amiga, Inc.

"Give me a Standard large enough, and a Committee to discuss it,
 and I will prevent the Earth from moving."