[comp.sys.amiga] Show the world what your Amiga can do!

mitchell@janus.berkeley.edu (Evan Mitchell) (03/30/89)

Apple is sponsoring a contest here at UC Berkeley to see who can be the most
creative with their Macs.  All students with Macs are encouraged to participate,and the winner gets a Mac SE/30.  This contest is to show the uninitiated just
how great the Mac is.  You think Commodore (or Badge, FAUG, local dealers, etc.)could do something like this?  I'm thinking about doing a video presentation
with my Amiga and intering it as a Mac II submission.  After I win (of course
I'll win :-)) I'll sell the SE/30 and get a real computer an Amiga 2500 :-).

-Evan

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (03/30/89)

In article <28597@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> mitchell@janus.berkeley.edu (Evan Mitchell) writes:
>Apple is sponsoring a contest here at UC Berkeley to see who can be the most
>creative with their Macs.  All students with Macs are encouraged to participate,and the winner gets a Mac SE/30.  This contest is to show the uninitiated just
>how great the Mac is.  You think Commodore (or Badge, FAUG, local dealers, etc.)could do something like this?  I'm thinking about doing a video presentation
>with my Amiga and intering it as a Mac II submission.  After I win (of course
>I'll win :-)) I'll sell the SE/30 and get a real computer an Amiga 2500 :-).

Ooooh why don't you cart your Amiga over there and show off some top
demos. Let us all know what happens!

Sean
--
***  Sean Casey                        sean@ms.uky.edu,  sean@ukma.bitnet
***  Who sometimes never learns.       {backbone site|rutgers|uunet}!ukma!sean