[comp.sys.amiga] Converting .dvx files to Sculpt

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (03/31/89)

In message <122809@corpane.UUCP> sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:

>I need to find a program that will take a DXF file output by a CAD program,
>specifically Autocad, and transform it into a file that is usable with
>Sculpt-3d on my Amiga.
>
>I read in a letter in Computer Graphics Review that there is such an animal,
>now all I have to do is find it. Hopefully it is PD.

Sorry to post this to the net but I couldn't reach the person via E-Mail,
so hit 'n' if you're offended.

I've seen such a program once when I was over by a couple of friends a while
ago, their problem was (and mine, and still is) they had to use AutoCad
instead of X-Cad to create objects for Sculpt 4D. The name of the program
to convert AutoCad .dvx objects to Sculpt is A-Cad. Give them a call at
+31 15 143824 and tell them your problem, mention my name and they will help
you out.

       Have fun,      Michel Langereis.

UUCP: ...!mcvax!telmail!neabbs!amichel -- Only above opinions are for sale.
Oil price increased due to temporary shortage, but there's that huge
oilfield in ALASKA, can somebody enlighten me please ? -Me, concerned about
my investments in IRAN.