[comp.sys.amiga] Ebonstar

spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) (04/07/88)

This is for those of you who read the Amiga Sentry.  I bought Ebonstar a
couple of days ago, and the cover says that 512 KB RAM is required.  Maybe the
Sentry reviewed a pre-release version of Ebonstar that required 1 MB to run?

Stuart Pierce

GJose@pco-multics.hbi.honeywell.com (03/22/89)

Can anybody give me any help with the game Ebonstar? I can never get very
far beyond the first couple of sets. It seems to be much too difficult to
keep destroying the space station given the limited number of lives
you start with.
Thanks in advance,
Graham Jose

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) (04/01/89)

In article <11374@louie.udel.EDU> GJose@pco-multics.hbi.honeywell.com writes:

>Can anybody give me any help with the game Ebonstar? I can never get very
>Graham Jose

     Me too!

     Don White
     Box 271177 Concord, CA. 94527-1177