[comp.sys.amiga] MS-DOS Cross Compiler Wanted

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (03/31/89)

[ Anyone want to go sky diving in a few weeks?  Bill? ]

   Im looking for a MS-DOS cross compiler for AmigaDOS. Currently im writing
  some MS-DOS application software thats gotten too big for the editor and my
  compiler is about to hit the 640K limit also. My solution is to do the edit-
  ing/writing on the Amiga side, then Aread it to the AT BridgeBoard for compile
  and linking. However it would be nice to use the 7 megs of memory in heimat
  for the compile leaving only the linking and testing for MS-DOS.

   Anyone have or know of such a beast?

   Sneakers

   PS:
      Ive cross-posted this message so please check/change the newsgroups
   line if your replying via the net. E-Mail replies are prefered.

--
                                      ___
    Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////          BERKS AMIGA BBS

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (04/01/89)

In article <7652.AA7652@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:

> [ Anyone want to go sky diving in a few weeks?  Bill? ]

Count me in!

>    Im looking for a MS-DOS cross compiler for AmigaDOS. Currently im writing
>   some MS-DOS application software thats gotten too big for the editor and my
>   compiler is about to hit the 640K limit also. My solution is to do the edit
>   ing/writing on the Amiga side, then Aread it to the AT BridgeBoard for
>   compile and linking. However it would be nice to use the 7 megs of memory
>   in heimat for the compile leaving only the linking and testing for MS-DOS.

I hear that a major problem that IBM is having in trying to sell that
MS-DOS line of computers is that they're great machines but there just
isn't a good software development system there.  Oh well, if only they
were using Amigas...

>    Sneakers
>     Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////          BERKS AMIGA BBS

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!
-Tom
--
 Tom Limoncelli -- tlimonce@drunivac.Bitnet -- limonce@pilot.njin.net
            Drew University -- Madison, NJ -- 201-408-5389

840445m@aucs.UUCP (Mic Mac) (04/02/89)

In article <7652.AA7652@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:
>[ Anyone want to go sky diving in a few weeks?  Bill? ]
>
>   Im looking for a MS-DOS cross compiler for AmigaDOS. Currently im writing
>
>   Anyone have or know of such a beast?

As I recall, Lattice makes such a beast.  Anyone wish to confirm this?

--
% Alan W. McKay     %                                             %
% Acadia University %   " The world needs more Socrates'          %