		online documentation.
		Author:  Dave Conroy, MANY enhancements by Daniel Lawrence

CONTENTS OF DISK 195
--------------------

HamPics		These are some of the most stunning digitized pictures
		yet for the Amiga.  They were scanned at a resolution
		of 4096 by 2800 pixels, 36-bits per pixel, on an
		Eikonix 1435 slide scanner, cropped, gamma corrected,
		scaled, and converted to Amiga IFF HAM files.  They are
		displayed with a special ILBM loader that handles
		overscan HAM images.  Includes source for the display
		program.
		Author:  Jonathan Hue

CONTENTS OF DISK 197
--------------------

CTags		Create a tags file from the specified C, Pascal, Fortran,
		YACC, lex, or lisp sources.  A tags file can be used
		by a cooperating editor to quickly locate specified
		objects in a program's source code.  Berkeley version
		4.7, includes source.
		Author:  Ken Arnold, Jim Kleckner, and Bill Joy
			 Ported to Amiga by G. R. (Fred) Walter

Find		Find is a utility which searches for files that satisfy
		a given boolean expression of attributes, starting from
		a root pathname and searching recursively down through
		the hierarchy of the file system.  Very much like the
		Unix find program.  Version 1.2, includes source.
		This is an update to version 1.0 on disk 134.
		Author:  Rodney Lewis

FixHunk		A program to modify executable files to allow them to
		run in external memory.  It forces all DATA and BSS hunks
		in the file to be loaded into CHIP memory.  CODE hunks will
		still load into FAST ram if available.  New features
		include an interactive mode to select where each DATA or
		BSS hunk will load into memory, support for overlays,
		support for AC BASIC compiled programs, and support for
		new hunk types as used by "blink".  Version 2.1, binary
		only.  This is an update to version 1.2a on disk 36.
		Author: D.J. James

Nro		Another roff style text formatter.  This is version 1.5,
		an update to the version released on disk 79.  New features
		include generation of ANSI/ISO codes for bold, italics, and
		underline, more than one formatting command on a line,
		longer macro names, and many more formatting commands.
		Includes source.
		Author:  Unknown, posted to usenet by Alan Vymetalik
			 Many enhancements by Olaf Seibert

Stevie		A public domain clone of the UNIX 'vi' editor.  Supports
		window-sizing, arrow keys, and the help key.  Version
		3.35a, includes source. This is an update to version
		3.10a on disk 166.
		Author: Various, Amiga work by G. R. (Fred) Walter

CONTENTS OF DISK 198
--------------------

Charon		Charon is Bradley's entry for the First Annual Badge
		Killer Demo Contest.  The text of the demo was written
		by Lord Dunsany (long before the Amiga).   Bradley
		created the illustrations and animation.  The sound
		track is a traditional Scottish tune "The Arran Boat".
		Author:  Lord Dunsany (1915), Bradley Schenck (1988)

CONTENTS OF DISK 199
--------------------

ASimplex	An implementation of the Simplex algorithm for solving
		linear programs.  It uses the standardized MPSX-format
		for input data files.  Version 1.2, includes source.
		Author:  Stefan Forster

Csh		Version 3.02a of a csh like shell derived from Matt
		Dillon's shell, version 2.07.  Includes many new or
		improved commands, some bug fixes, etc.  Includes source.
		Author:  Matt Dillon, Steve Drew, Carlo Borreo, Cesare Dieni

MIDIsoft	A program to transfer sound samples between the Amiga
		and a Roland S-220.  Version 1.0, binary only.
		Author:  Dieter Bruns

Pyro		A screen blanking program that goes beyond the normal
		blanking process.  When there are no input events, pyro
		takes over and starts a little fireworks display in
		color.  Version 1.1, binary only.
		Author:  Steve Jacobs and Jim Boyd

SnipDemo	Demo version 1.23 of signal processing program sold
		by Digital Dynamics.  Binary only.
		Author:  John Hodgson

Viewer		A very small program for displaying IFF pictures
		of any resolution.  This one is written in assembly
		code and is only 988 bytes long.  Binary only.
		Author:  Mike McKittrick

CONTENTS OF DISK 200
--------------------

NotBoingAgain	This is Dr. Gandalf's entry for the First Annual
		Badge Killer Demo Contest.  It is an interlaced
		HAM animation with nicely integrated sound effects.
		It is a great visual pun on the original Boing
		demo, but to say anymore would ruin the effect.
		Binary only, requires 1 Mb of memory.
		Author:  Dr. Gandalf (Eric J. Fleischer, MD)

Tank		This is Vincent's entry for the First Annual Badge
		Killer Demo Contest.  It is an animation of a
		"fishtank simulator", with sound effects and a cute
		twist.  Binary only.
		Author:  Vincent H. Lee

--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (04/02/89)

In Message <78@estinc.UUCP>, fnf@estinc.UUCP (Fred Fish) writes:

>Disks 195-200 are now available.  As it turned out, there were no changes
>to disks 189-194 so the previously posted list of their "preliminary
>contents" is now "official".
>

>CONTENTS OF DISK 195
>--------------------

 [contents deleted]

>CONTENTS OF DISK 195
                  ^^^
				  196 maybe ;-)

>--------------------

 [contents deleted]

>CONTENTS OF DISK 197
>--------------------

 [remaining disks & contents deleted]

--
                                      ___
    Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////          BERKS AMIGA BBS

jonathan@jvc.UUCP (Jonathan Hue) (04/03/89)

To clear up any confusion:

I sent Joe all of my scanned images and sent Fred the five best ones.  Here is
a list of what I sent Joe, with asterisks next to what I sent Fred (if memory
serves):

Pict 11:		Pict 12:		Pict 13:
Porsche 930*		BFG Porsche 962*	Honda NS500*
Lowenbrau Porsche 962	United DC-10		Yamaha YZR500 (side)
Lamborghini Contach	Navy F/A-18 Hornet*	Yamaha YZR500 (front)
Jaguar XR-7*		Prescott Pusher		Nissan Monster Truck
Van's RV-3		Cablecar		Glasair FT

-Jonathan Hue		uunet!jvc!jonathan	JVC Laboratory of America
"Beautify America.  Kill a Yuppie."   DISCLAIMER: I speak only for myself, etc.