[comp.sys.amiga] Amigan @ SunExpo, Wishes to meet other Amigans

zlhb0a@apctrc.trc.amoco.com (Lawrence H. Brown) (04/07/89)

Sun is having their Expo on April 13th @ the San Fransisco Convention Center.

I'll be there the day before and the day after, and besides
looking at all the scenery that I USUALLY look at while
flying MACH 1.5 (ala F-18 Interceptor), I'd like to meet
some of the west coast enthusiasts.  Is there a BADGE meeting
around that time Tom?  Anyone from Electronic Arts willing to
show me around their place?   Any great Amiga Stores to go
check out and drool over?  Maybe Matt or Leo will be around.

Any other Amigoids planning to be at the show?  I have a room at
the hotel right across the street.
CATS       ***NEW ACRONYM!!***  HOW ABOUT GERBILS ?!?!?
RATS    "Gladly Educating Real Beginners In Latest Software!"
DOGS   Lawrence H. Brown       USENET: ...!uunet!apctrc!zlhb0a
GOATS    (918-660-4389) USmail: 7325 E. 50th, Tulsa, OK 74145

admiral%m-5@Sun.COM (Michael Limprecht SUN Microsystems Mt. View Ca.) (04/08/89)

In article <773@apctrc.UUCP>, zlhb0a@apctrc.trc.amoco.com (Lawrence H. Brown) writes:
> Sun is having their Expo on April 13th @ the San Fransisco Convention Center.
>
> I'll be there the day before and the day after, and besides
>
> Any other Amigoids planning to be at the show?  I have a room at
> the hotel right across the street.

I'll be there Thursday afternoon and evening. Could be sooner, I might have to
help out with some of the demos.

Mick