[comp.sys.amiga] A program called NIB?

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) (04/06/89)

In article <16437@cup.portal.com> Eric_A_Tripp@cup.portal.com writes:
> There is a new freeware program called NIB that will copy Dungeon Master with

>on GEnie/Cis/Plink etc.....

     Could someone who has access to this machine PLEEAASSE send NIB to Bob
 Page?!?! (our very own sources/binaries moderator)

     I get the willies every time I use my Dungeon Master master disk.

     I use it a lot!

     When (or will) it stop working?

     Pretty Please with curds and whey? Wait a minute! Is that a mixed
  metaphor?

     If you can help, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

     Otherwise,

             THPBPBLBLT! :-)

     Don White
     Box 271177 Concord, CA. 94527-1177
     zehntel!donw

) Seaman) (04/13/89)

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) writes:
< Eric_A_Tripp@cup.portal.com writes:
< > There is a new freeware program called NIB that will copy
< > Dungeon Master on GEnie/Cis/Plink etc.....
<
<      Could someone who has access to this machine PLEEAASSE send NIB to Bob
<  Page?!?! (our very own sources/binaries moderator)

You can add my vote to this.  I've looked on every BBS that I can get through
to, but haven't found it anywhere....!%$@*&&!!

<      I get the willies every time I use my Dungeon Master master disk.

Ditto!

<      I use it a lot!

DOUBLE Ditto!

<      Pretty Please with curds and whey? Wait a minute! Is that a mixed
<   metaphor?

Yes, Don, it is.  I'll explain it to you in our next meeting...

<      If you can help, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
<      Otherwise,
<            [ THPBPBLBLT! deleted ] ;-)
<
<      Don White
<      zehntel!donw

--
Chris Seaman            |    o\  /o
crs@cpsc6a.att.com <or> |      ||         See "Attack of the Killer Smiley"!

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (J.Cisek) (04/13/89)

In article <507@cpsc6b.cpsc6a.att.com>, crs@cpsc6b.cpsc6a.att.com (Chris (I'm Outta Here!) Seaman) writes:
> donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) writes:
> < Eric_A_Tripp@cup.portal.com writes:
> < > There is a new freeware program called NIB that will copy
> < > Dungeon Master on GEnie/Cis/Plink etc.....
> <
> <      Could someone who has access to this machine PLEEAASSE send NIB to Bob
> <  Page?!?! (our very own sources/binaries moderator)
>
> You can add my vote to this.  I've looked on every BBS that I can get through
> to, but haven't found it anywhere....!%$@*&&!!

And mine... Could someone post it here or at least direct me  to  a  BBS
that has it?
--
  //Another    Julius Andrew Cisek          jac423@leah.albany.edu
\X/ Amiga      Box 199, 325 Western Ave.    jac423@rachel.albany.edu

manes@cs.odu.edu (Mark Manes) (04/13/89)

In several weeks INFO*SHARE of the Peninsula (which I am the owner) will
have a conference with the local fellow who wrote NIB.  He seems to be
a very nice and intelligent person.

-mark=
Leave me email if you want further information.