[comp.sys.amiga] DNet V2.01

crash@jc3b21.UUCP (Frank J. Edwards) (04/17/89)

From article <8493@xanth.cs.odu.edu>, by tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy):
> In article <8904092332.AA02566@paradise.Berkeley.EDU>, dillon@POSTGRES (Matt Dillon) writes:
>>	DNet V2.01 is going to the moderator today or tomorrow for all
>>of you on the USENET.  I will put the very latest version on
>>ucbvax.berkeley.edu tomorrow (fixing some problems with hanging up after on
>>auto-answer).

Would some kind soul(s) send me some email when this thing gets posted
so I can find someone willing to mail me that posting??  I think our
feeder site doesn't pass comp.sources.amiga to us.  And instead of
having a hundred people mail me a copy, if you drop me a note saying
that you're WILLING to mail it, I'll pick someone close-by and get
it from them.

You don't know how exasperating it is to have a feeder trim back on
news.groups that you want *real bad*!!

Thanks for the help.
Frank "Crash" Edwards
---