[comp.sys.amiga] diamond scan monitor help???

hansb@ariel.unm.edu (The Amiga Programmer) (04/24/89)

A little while ago, somebody posted an article about the diamond scan
monitor and how to hook it up to the amiga so it would work.

I saved the article, and promptly forgot where I put the disk...

A friend needs it now.  Could somebody email it to me, and I will
post a message when I have received it...

Thanks
Hans Bechtel

***********************    Hans Bechtel
* Amiga is One    /   *
* of The Best    /    *    hansb@ariel.unm.edu

bhua_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (04/24/89)

In article <4915@charon.unm.edu> hansb@ariel.unm.edu (The Amiga Programmer) writes:

>A little while ago, somebody posted an article about the diamond scan
>monitor and how to hook it up to the amiga so it would work.

>A friend needs it now.  Could somebody email it to me, and I will
>post a message when I have received it...

Could someone also email the diamondscan info to me, also?

Thanx.