[comp.sys.amiga] Quick Crash

In article <17840@cisunx.UUCP>, ejkst@cisunx.UUCP (Eric J. Kennedy) writes:
> I've crashed PC's, Amigas, Ataris, Macintoshes, etc., but I don't recall
> something ever crashing quite so quickly.

I crashed a Mac within 5 seconds of seeing one. I was familiar with mice from
playing with a Xerox Star at NCC-82 (obligatory nostalgia break... OK, that's
long enough). I grabbed the mouse and clicked on a partially obscured window
(only one scan-line visible). Crash. Apparently there was a bug whereby it'd
crash if you ever did that on that (very eearly) release of the software.

Anyone done better?
--
Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva      `-_-'
...texbell!sugar!peter, or peter@sugar.hackercorp.com  'U`