[comp.sys.amiga] HAM pictures on Fred's 196th disk.

disd@hubcap.clemson.edu (Gary Heffelfinger) (04/26/89)

Just a word of thanks to Jonathan Hue, if he's out there, for his
incredible HAM pictures.  I didn't believe such sharpness was possible
in HAM mode.  It's amazing what can be done when one uses professional
equipment.

I hope we see more of this quality.  Get these things and amaze your
friends.

Gary

--
Gary R Heffelfinger   -  disd@hubcap.clemson.edu
"If it should become necessary to fight, could you arrange to find me

jonathan@jvc.UUCP (Jonathan Hue) (04/28/89)

I'd like to think the software I wrote had something to do with it :-)

> I hope we see more of this quality.  Get these things and amaze your
> friends.

Unfortunately, I am leaving JVC and won't have access to their Eikonix scanner
any longer.  Anyone want to give me one?  :-) :-)

-Jonathan.

joe@dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson) (04/30/89)

>In article <5265@hubcap.clemson.edu>, disd@hubcap.clemson.edu (Gary Heffelfinger) writes:
>> I hope we see more of this quality.  Get these things and amaze your
>> friends.

You can.  Jonathan Hue sent me 3 disks of material with 5 pics per disk
rather than the 1 disk he sent to Fred.  So -- order Pict11, 12 and 13.
They're all incredible.

To order disks, send me:
	$5 a disk  -or-
	a disk filled with goodies for my collection (or a recent Fish
				disk for my private collection, if you don't have
				things I should share) and SASE

to:

	Joe Larson
	6121 St. Croix Ave. N.
	Golden Valley, Mn 55422

There are currently 13 disks available.  Orders may take a week or so,
so be patient.

-Joe
--
Life is a cabaret (old chum).
UUCP: rutgers!dayton!joe   (Picts 1-13 are   DHDSC - Joe Larson/MIS 1060