[comp.sys.amiga] The OS gene manipulation project

chayter@sabik.usc.edu (Carl J. Hayter) (05/08/89)

It's a Fun New Contest(TM):  everybody write their own
operating system, [Keeping AmigaDos(tm) compatability
of course] we'll trade them off, vote for the best one,
and make it the new standard for the Amiga system.

Then, we'll add network protocalls, port it to other
machines [Keep portability in mind when programming it],
and if it's good, we could be famous.

Remember:
 keep it fast
 make it natural to use
 make it graphic
 keep in mind ease of development (future and other)
 make it powerful (for powermongers like myself)

So, get with it everybody and let's see what can be come
up with.  Any takers?

----
carl, working on it.

deven@pawl.rpi.edu (Deven Corzine) (05/10/89)

In article <17088@usc.edu> chayter@sabik.usc.edu (Carl J. Hayter)
writes:
> So, get with it everybody and let's see what can be come up with.
> Any takers?

One here.

Deven
--