[comp.sys.amiga] Professional output for Ray Trace - Can it be done ?

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (05/11/89)

In message <145486@raybed2.UUCP> crb@raybed2.UUCP (CHRIS BURTTON) writes:

>Can the output from any of the ray trace programs, such as
> Turbo Silver or Scuplt 3D, be sent to a professional offset
> printer?  If so, can the resolution be increased beyond the
> Amiga screen resolution?
>
>  [ .... ]

   Sure, get your Amiga hooked up to an Imagerecorder. To get the idea take
   a look at the Polaroid Palette although if you want anything serious I
   think you'll spend a lot of $$. In one of my previous free-lance jobs
   I've used one once but I don't know the brand, the only thing I know its
   a damn good one and costs around $10K.-  But for us 'normal people' I think
   the PP is good enough, sells for around $1500.- .

         have fun,                 (ml)

UUCP: ...!hp4nl!neabbs!amichel      --       Only above opinions are for sale.
In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.