[comp.sys.amiga] New C= A1000 Keyboard Wanted

lindwall@sdsu.UUCP (John Lindwall) (05/11/89)

	My A1000 keyboard has seen a lot of use.  The keys are getting
sticky (even after cleanings) and to compound the problem I busted the X
key clean off.  I have researched the CLtd replacement keyboard and decided
that it is not for me (Keys are redefined but not relabelled, sometimes
doesn't work on warm boot unless you wiggle the plug, useless macros, and
general cheapness).

	I am looking for a new or just-like-new A1000 keyboard.  Does C=
have a warehouse full of left-over A1000 keyboards to sell?  Did a third party
vendor pick up a bunch cheap?  Any one out there have an unused A1000
keyboard for sale?  Thanks!

	[PS The above opinions on the CLtd keyboard are taken from reports
of people who own the product]

John Lindwall
johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM

eric@cbmvax.UUCP (Eric Cotton) (05/11/89)

In article <3789@sdsu.UUCP> lindwall@sdsu.UUCP (John Lindwall) writes:
>	My A1000 keyboard has seen a lot of use.  The keys are getting
>sticky (even after cleanings) and to compound the problem I busted the X
>key clean off.  I have researched the CLtd replacement keyboard and decided
>that it is not for me (Keys are redefined but not relabelled, sometimes
>doesn't work on warm boot unless you wiggle the plug, useless macros, and
>general cheapness).
>
>	I am looking for a new or just-like-new A1000 keyboard.  Does C=
>have a warehouse full of left-over A1000 keyboards to sell?  Did a third party
>vendor pick up a bunch cheap?  Any one out there have an unused A1000
>keyboard for sale?  Thanks!

For information about replacement parts for Commodore computers

	Call:	Customer Support
		(215) 436-4200
		9AM - 5PM EST

			or

	Write:	Commodore Business Machines
		1200 Wilson Drive
		West Chester, PA  19380
		Attn.  Dept. C

--
Eric Cotton
Commodore-Amiga                                               (215) 431-9100