[comp.sys.amiga] KA9Q amiga

3423YKN@CMUVM.BITNET (Dan Bracken) (05/05/89)

     Can anyone offer any enlightenment about using KA9Q on the Amiga?
I am successfully using on a PC and would like to be able to do from
my Amiga.  The package I got is lacking documentation.  I mainly need to
know how to setup the configuration file as no examples were offered.

Thanks in advance.

Dan Bracken 3423ykn@cmuvm.bitnet
Acknowledge-To: <3423YKN@CMUVM>

dnye@bbn.com (David Nye) (05/06/89)

In article <8905051705.AA19180@jade.berkeley.edu> 3423YKN@CMUVM.BITNET (Dan Bracken) writes:

>     Can anyone offer any enlightenment about using KA9Q on the Amiga?
>I am successfully using on a PC and would like to be able to do from
>my Amiga.  The package I got is lacking documentation.  I mainly need to
>know how to setup the configuration file as no examples were offered.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Dan Bracken 3423ykn@cmuvm.bitnet
>Acknowledge-To: <3423YKN@CMUVM>

ME TOO!!!

Thanx,
Dave
=     //     Dave Nye -- President, Southern New Hampshire AMIGA Users Group  =
=    //      dnye@bbn.com    dnye%bbn.com@relay.cs.net  ...!harvard!bbn!dnye  =
= \\//       BBN, Inc., Cambridge, Mass., My Employers computer, MY opinion.. =

rminnich@super.ORG (Ronald G Minnich) (05/11/89)

In article <8905051705.AA19180@jade.berkeley.edu> 3423YKN@CMUVM.BITNET (Dan Bracken) writes:
>     Can anyone offer any enlightenment about using KA9Q on the Amiga?
>I am successfully using on a PC and would like to be able to do from
>my Amiga.  The package I got is lacking documentation.  I mainly need to
it is basically the same thing. Here is my startup file, which is
called net-sequence and goes in the s: directory:

log raw:20/20/500/150/TCP-IP_Logging_Output
hostname RONSAMIGA
ipaddr 192.31.192.19
window 512
mss 256
ttl 15
digipeat on
attach asy 0 0 slip sl0 256 256 2400
route add default sl0 192.31.192.1
#arp add 192.5.39.1 ax25 wb6rqn w3iwi-10
start echo
start discard
start telnet
start smtp
start ftp

Note the log raw: That creates a raw con: window so you can see log
messages. Note that attach asy does not need a vecore or address.
That is about the sum total of the differences i have seen ....
have fun.
ron